Friday, March 20, 2015

Five for Friday (linky party for March 20)

Since I am on March Break I decided to celebrate by joining in with Doodle Bugs Teaching's Five for Friday link party! Here we go:

I started my first collaborative group board on Pinterest! 
Like most other teachers, I LOVE gettin' crafty especially when it comes to my classroom so I thought it would be fun to create a board just for DIYs! And I figured that more people pinning = more inspiration so if  you'd like to join our group board, just comment below (or email me: funwithfirsties@hotmail.com) with your Pinterest URL and I will add you as a collaborator! 
*make sure you're following me on Pinterest otherwise I won't be able to add you!*

I don't know what it is but I've seen this little grammatical detail *everywhere* this week and it drives me BONKERS! (see picture below) From the bank to the grocery store, I wish I had a permanent marker with me to add a very tiny but powerful comma :P I was actually taught the "rules" of the comma very inconsistently throughout my years in school but I am an "oxford comma" girl all the way!!!

I am due exactly ONE MONTH today!!! Can't wait to meet this little guy...

This weekend the hubby and I are driving across the border and into the city (about 4 hours away from where we live) and staying for one night to do some baby shopping, etc. 
The two things I'm most excited for: 
IKEA (which is the reason we're taking the truck not the car haha!) & a hockey game!!! 

I am BEYOND excited and feel so blessed to have reached over 500 followers in my little TpT store this week. As a celebration, I put all of my products on SALE for the weekend :)


If you'd like to join in on the Friday fun, head on over to DBT to link up! 
Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! It's great hearing from you and I hope you will visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...