Saturday, December 06, 2014

Santa Clocks, a Letter to St. Nick, & My Favourite Christmas Stories

Happy December! Can you believe it?! I barely remember November even happening it seemed to fly by so quickly. But I'm definitely not complaining because this is my favourite time of year! We certainly wasted no time getting into the holiday spirit with fun activities this week...and to celebrate, I have some festive freebies to share with you...

First up, Santa Clocks
We are beginning to wrap up our Telling Time unit in math and my firsties can now tell time to the hour and half hour. To introduce a little holiday cheer to our unit, we used my FREE template to create these adorable Santa Clocks (get it? Santa Clocks instead of Santa Claus? HA!).
I always love how unique their craftivities turn out. Each one is so different. 
The freebie below includes 3 different clock face options to help suit the needs of your students. 
Click the pic to download your copy!

Our literacy centre work this week featured activities from my editable Holiday Hoopla sight word pack. At our writing centre, the kiddies got to write a letter to Santa (which I will actually mail to Santa and we will receive our response in the near future...I can't wait!!). Again, this freebie includes 3 options to allow for super simple differentiation for your kiddies:
Click HERE or the pic to download!

Last but not least, if you follow me on Instagram you already know that I planned to share some of my favourite children's Christmas books with you all! So without further adieu, here's what tops my list every holiday season:
(I can no longer find the above pictured "All Aboard Books" version online, but I'm assuming the one linked is the same story)
(I loved this version growing up but just about any version of this classic is great!)
 

...And I don't often share personal pictures on here but I just can't resist sharing our first glimpse of our little peanut with you! 
Ultrasounds are just way too cool...plus I can boastfully say that there is quite the cutie cooking in my tummy ;) Happy First Weekend of December!

6 comments:

  1. The 1-2-3 Magic approach empowers us to maintain discipline and structure without resorting to harsh punishments or empty threats. It encourages us to set clear boundaries for our kids and use a straightforward counting method to address misbehavior.
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes this method even more appealing is that it aligns perfectly with the promo philosophy. Instead of spending on expensive behavioral courses or parenting programs, 1-2-3 Magic relies on communication and consistency, which cost us nothing but patience and dedication.
    frugalishness

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kudos to the author for addressing not only the positives but also the potential challenges and criticisms within the topic discussed. It's a well-rounded approach that adds credibility and shows a commitment to presenting a balanced perspective."
    https://www.aintpayingfull.com/promotions/sewdaily-coupon

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I appreciate the blog's commitment to continuous improvement. The author not only shares valuable content but actively seeks feedback from readers, demonstrating a dedication to refining and enhancing the overall reader experience."
    https://savingcentstogether.com/vickie-lynn-swayze/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The blog's commitment to continuous improvement is evident in the evolution of its content. It's refreshing to see an author who listens to feedback, adapts to changing needs, and consistently strives to deliver a better reader experience."
    Hughes Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a heartwarming letter to St. Nick! Your blog captures the magic of the season splendidly. Just as the joy of receiving a letter from Santa is priceless, discovering hidden delights like 'nothing bundt cakes coupon $5 off'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! It's great hearing from you and I hope you will visit again :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...